We try to constantly find the best and most unique crucifixes from around the globe. Here we have our current line up, some old favorites that we always try to keep in stock, and some new and unique offerings.
The crucifixes pictured below are all appropriate for the Original Paracord Rosaries, but could also be used on Pocket Sized Rosaries.
18. Customer Favorite: Crown of Thorns Crucifix 2.5 inches
19. Gun Metal Black Holy Trinity Crucifix 3 inches
20. Bronze Holy Trinity Crucifix 3 inches
21. Bronze Large St. Benedict Crucifix 3 inches (VERY Few Left)
22. Stations of the Cross Crucifix (Limited quantities) 2.5 inches
23. Brass Plain Cross 2.25 inches
24. Bright Silver Plain Cross 2.25 inches
25 - 27. Pardon Indulgence Crucifixes in Bronze(25) Antique Silver(26), and Gun Metal Black (27), 2.25 inches tall
28. Black Tri Budded Enameled Crucifix 2.25 inches
The Celtic style crucifixes pictured below are double sided (same design on both sides), heavy lead-free pewter alloy. Very rustic designs - very unique!
8. Glendalough Bronze Crucifix 2.25 inches
9. Belfast Copper Cross 2.75 inches
10 Glendalough Antique Silver Crucifix 2.25 inches
The newer Triple Threat Crucifixes pictured below, are great on any style rosary and have quickly become a customer favorite.
11. Triple Threat™ Crucifix in Bronze
12 Triple Threat™ Crucifix in Silver
Below are pictured some crucifixes that we have in limited quantities. They are all between 2.25 to 3 inches tall and appropriate for full sized rosaries.
1. San Damiano in Antique Silver Ox (Limited Quantities)
2. Nun's Crucifix with Skull and Crossbones, Black Inlay (Limited Quantities)
3. Relic Crucifix (Limited Quantities)
4. Large Black Enameled St. Benedict Crucifix (SOLD OUT until Oct. 30)
5. 5 Way Crucifix (Limited Quantities)
6. Modern Christ I Follow Thee Crucifix (Limited Quantities)
7. Silver Holy Trinity Crucifix (Sorry - SOLD OUT)
Pictured below are a selection of smaller crucifixes which are very appropriate for Pocket Rosaries. These are generally a little too small for the full sized Paracord Rosaries.
30. Small Black Enameled Tri Budded Crucifix
31. Small Antiqued Silver Holy Trinity Crucifix
32. Simple Antique Silver St. Benedict Crucifix (VERY few left)
33. Small Lightweight Antiqued Silver budded Crucifix
34. Small Lightweight Bronze budded Crucifix
35. Flared St. Benedict Crucifix
36. KOC St. James Crucifix
37. Small Black St. Benedict Crucifix
38. Bright Silver Fleurie Cross in Stainless Steel
And finally, we proudly present these very large Pectoral Crucifixes available for special order. There is an extra charge of 12.99 for using any of these 3 crucifixes on your rosary design.
First, an ancient design, very rustic, with a relief of Mary on the reverse side, made of lead-free pewter alloy. A very rare, unique and unusual design. Contains the Alpha and Omega symbols for God and Christ, and the symbol for the earth at the foot and heaven at the top. 4.75 inches tall.
Second is the 4.75 inch tall Black Enameled St. Benedict Crucifix.
Third, a beautiful, rustic Tri-budded lead-free pewter crucifix with nice detail, unique and hard to find at 4.75 inches tall.