Catholic Gentleman Rosary - Be a Man. Be a Saint.
This product is temporarily unavailable
- A Standout Rosary sponsored by "The Catholic Gentleman"
- Genuine Military Paracord in Jet Black
- Relic Crucifix 2 inches - thick - heavy - quality
- The relic is mud from 6th century catacombs of martyrs - Rome
- All-metal Gun Metal Gray and Bronze finished beads
- Weighty yet not too large - feels powerful
- 18 inches overall length (note: too small to wear)
- Optional Saint medals may be added ($4 each)
- Includes a drawstring carry pouch
"More than ever, the Church needs men. Sadly, many Catholic men have believed the lie that being holy isn’t manly, and that the faith is boring. They leave religion to women and children and simply tune out. But holiness is for men. There is nothing more difficult, rewarding, or manly than becoming a saint. The spiritual life is full of combat, struggle, hardship, and adventure. It requires blood, sweat, tears, perseverance, and courage. It isn’t for the faint of heart. Catholic men are called to leave mediocrity behind and to strive for greatness. The Catholic Gentleman exists to inspire men to holiness—to love God, to serve others, and to deny self. And to do it all with class and classic manly flair."
About the Crucifix:
This standout Crucifix includes a relic of dirt from catacombs in Rome.
The Symbol at the top is the Chi Rho. "Chi" and "Rho" are the first two letters in the Greek word Christos or "Christ". In Greek capital letters they appear as "X" and "P", so the symbol is a monogram for Christ.
On the left of the corpus is the symbolic Anchor and Cross.
On the right is a cup shape for the Holy Chalice / Holy Eucharist.
The Corpus is well formed and detailed on this crucifix as well. Many times the face is nothing more than a smudge but this one is clearly defined and so is the crown of thorns.
Note: Some images show optional medals.