Copper Belfast Paracord Rosary
- Genuine Military Grade Paracord
- Copper Finish Celtic Cross - Lead-Free Pewter
- Solid Metal Alloy Lead Free Copper Toned Beads
- Tight Celtic Knotting
- Optional Silver Medallions available
- About 16 to 17 inches long - Compact for your pocket
- CANNOT be worn as a necklace.
- Includes a drawstring carry pouch
The cross is an ancient Catholic design from 6th century Ireland. It is designed after a large stone cross at the site of the Glendalough Monastery founded in the late 6th century by Catholic monk St. Kevin and his brotherhood. It shows on both side, the symbols of the Holy Spirit and the Holy Chalice of the Eucharist.