Salvation Black and White Rosary
- Genuine military grade 550 paracord in Jet Black
- The stunning Triple Threat™ Crucifix
- Matte Black and Cracked Ivory acrylic resin beads
- Celtic knotting for the Our Fathers and center
- Split rings for added strength
- Optional medals may be added
- Handmade with Heart in our workshop in the USA
- Includes a drawstring carry pouch
The dark beads remind us that we are sinners:
- All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. - Romans3:23
The Ivory beads remind us that we can be purified and forgiven:
Psalms 51 -
- 7 Purify me with hyssop till I am clean, wash me till I am whiter than snow. 8 Let me hear the sound of joy and gladness, and the bones you have crushed will dance. 9 Turn away your face from my sins, and wipe away all my guilt. 10 God, create in me a clean heart, renew within me a resolute spirit, 11 do not thrust me away from your presence, do not take away from me your spirit of holiness. 12 Give me back the joy of your salvation, sustain in me a generous spirit.
Saint Louis de Montfort:
- If you say the Rosary faithfully unto death, I do assure you that, in spite of the gravity of your sins, 'you will receive a never-fading crown of glory'.
From Our Lady's 15 Promises as given to Saint Dominc:
- Whosoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its Sacred Mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of Eternal Life.
- The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary shall not perish.
- Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the Sacraments of the Church.